Chicken Fajitas Verde - Slow Cooker
- 2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breast - sliced into 1/2 inch wide pieces
- Las Palmas Green Green Enchilada Sauce, Medium 10 oz. (this is the favorite brand of my husband)
- 2 sliced bell peppers (I like red but yellow, orange or green work fine)
- 1 small sliced brown or white onion
- 10 oz can of Rotel Tomato & Green Chilies Diced (drained)
You can just serve over rice or create Chicken Fajita Burritos.
Chicken Fajita Burritos
- Chicken Fajita Verde
- Cooked Rice
- I can Black Beans (You can use unseasoned or seasoned. Either works)
- Shredded Cheese
- Salsa or Chili
- Tortillas (I prefer flour for this but you could use corn).
- Sour Cream (optional)